In March of this year, the Colombian army carried out a bombardment in the San José del Guaviare area against insurgent structures, carried out based on information provided by Colombian intelligence
- A Change in Policy?
- Bombing in Colombia
- First Pope Visit to Iraq
- International Arms Trade and its many deals
- The UAE pulls back
- Sudan: A Political Activist for Foreign Affairs
- Will Sudan be a priority in Africa for the Biden Administration?
- China’s (Other) Presence in Africa
- Explaining The Conflict In Libya
- Being Mediterranean, an Approach to Shared Identity
- COVID19: Containing The Coronavirus – Best Practices
- Another Chaotic Election?
- SUDAN: The Unpaved Road To Normalization